Thursday, October 7, 2010

First Time

I've never had a blog before, so please bear with me. Im not really sure how this is supposed to work. Let me just start by saying that I love to write stories.  I do have a problem when it comes to writing them, however. Usually I tend to take a long time to even be able to get a sentence out. When it comes to creating a plot for a story, it's easy for me. But when I have to actually sit down and put my crazy thoughts to paper, I don't know where to start. Even the character profiles are difficult for me because I like to have my characters each have one quality thats unique, stands out and sets them apart in the story. I'm trying to focus more on getting my ideas out there so if anybody has any advice for me...I'm all ears.
 Thanks!

                                      -J.

No comments:

Post a Comment